- Margit M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoThema fit very well. Nice colour.
Nice coloured, They areg ood looking and fit very well.
- Michelle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTop socks.
Love cycology socks because they are not too tight around the top. A beautiful soft and comfortable material to wear. Highly recommend.
- Cici R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat looking but...
I bought this for 'Er indoors' as a Mother's Day prezzie along with the matching Bandana Neck Warmer. Lots of positive comments, especially from other women. Afterwards, she said that they were beautiful but rather tight around the top as she has large (runners) ankles.
This can be an issue with 'one-size-fits-all' - they have to stretch but retain their tension so they don't roll down. I would recommend 2 sizes to accommodate the larger feet/ankles. saying that, they will last ages, so good for longevity.
- Paula V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSocks
Most comfortable socks EVER!
- Karen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBandana Cycling Socks
The most comfortable cycling socks I have ever worn. Highly recommended.
The Cycology Printed Cycling Socks use functional materials to deliver superb cycling comfort and the original designs adds style to any kit choice.
Featuring a high quality compression knit fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability. The elasticised arch band provides a sung fit for good support while a ribbed knit cuff at the top holds the sock in place. An 18cm cuff height also gives you a modern calf-height finish.
- Compression knit fabric - 95% nylon & 5% spandex.
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
- Ribbed knit cuff at the top to help hold the sock in place.
- Flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability.
- 18cm leg length from ankle.
- One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
One Size Fits Most
This product has been designed to be a "one size fits most" fit.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.