- Dan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agogood shirt
real good one
- marc r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoNice shirt
- Peter E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoClever Design
Very unique design well printed onto a quality t-shirt
- Domagoj B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper
- martin c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago1st purchase
A pencil on paper sketch showing a segment of a cyclists brain and the mechanical inner workings, with a slight bicycle obsession.
Our T shirts are made of 100% combed cotton and screen printed using water based inks giving the print a soft comfortable feel that ages over time with the tee.
Please utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
- Semi fitted shape.
- Ribbed crew neck.
- 100% combed cotton.
- Fabric Weight - 165gms.
- Cold Machine Wash.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.