- VIOLETA V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 minutes agoGorgeous
I love that sock
- Valérie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLOVE IT
Perfect size, and comfy
- Erin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove these socks!
I have a lot of different brands of cycling socks, but find I reach for my Cycology ones more than any others. Fit is great, colours stay vibrant even after lots of washes. And they're breathable enough on the bike as well. It is a closer weave than some of the cotton/polyester mix socks I have, which makes them a little warmer, but I like the compression enough that it doesn't bother me in summer.
- Victoria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful!
I bought these socks with the matching technical t-shirt, they are so pretty! I have a couple of pairs now and they are nice and comfortable, not too thick or too thin. I’m a 6/7 and they fit really well. Nice length too!
- isabel N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Socks!
Love these socks! They fit perfectly, lots of cushion and look terrific with my Secret Garden kit! I have the hat, jersey, socks and gloves!
The Cycology Printed Cycling Socks use functional materials to deliver superb cycling comfort and the original designs adds style to any kit choice.
Featuring a high quality compression knit fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability. The elasticised arch band provides a sung fit for good support while a ribbed knit cuff at the top holds the sock in place. An 18cm cuff height also gives you a modern calf-height finish.
- Compression knit fabric - 95% nylon & 5% spandex.
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
- Ribbed knit cuff at the top to help hold the sock in place.
- Flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability.
- 18cm leg length from ankle.
- One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
One Size Fits Most
This has been designed to be a "one size fits most" fit.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.