- Dick M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCycling socks
They fabric is very comfortable on your feet i like the lenght, it looks good. As a matter of fact, this morning my team mate asked we where hè could purchase the time 😀.
I will send hom your site details🤙
- Debbie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoCycling socks
Possibly better if there are more sizes available, with my larger leg they stretch and are predominantly white
- Sue T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove these
Fabulous designs, great quality
- Deborah N.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 months agoCycling socks
Small! My goodness they are small. Yes they are mega stretchy, but I’m a size 6.5! And I’d say they are lovely and comfortable for anything up to an 8. That said they feel warm and comfortable, and are funky socks. I bought them for my husband- size 10.5. No chance.
- nicolas k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest cycling socks ever!
I must say that i fall in love with the cycology cycling socks! I was initially only interested in the jersye, but also got the socks (to have free delivery) and now I found myself in the opposite situation, i want more cycling socks from cycology! No need to describe them, simply try them and you will love them! Such quality at that price, it is top deal!
The Cycology Printed Cycling Socks use functional materials to deliver superb cycling comfort and the original designs adds style to any kit choice.
Featuring a high quality compression knit fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability. The elasticised arch band provides a sung fit for good support while a ribbed knit cuff at the top holds the sock in place. An 18cm cuff height also gives you a modern calf-height finish.
- Compression knit fabric - 95% nylon & 5% spandex.
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
- Ribbed knit cuff at the top to help hold the sock in place.
- Flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability.
- 18cm leg length from ankle.
- One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.