- Julie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLove the colour!!
Just love the colour, one of my favourites!
- Patricia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect top for a range of conditions!
This top is light weight but delivers protection from cool breezes. Great for bike packing as it washes and dries quickly. Great for layering and the beautiful design always gets compliments!
- Catherine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat fit- fun design
I love the fun design of this long sleeve MTB jersey! I measured according to size chart and it fits wonderfully! High quality material and design.
- Deirdre T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoshirt
I really like the design and fit. Coud have pockets on back being a cycling shirt
- CindyI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64MTB Jersey Size Purchased LHow It Fits Runs LargeRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoLOVE THIS TANGY BLUE DESIGN
I ADORE this design and would buy it in different products (tech T? summer base layer? fitted jersey?) I did have a little trouble with sizing. The sizing tool recommended an XL, which was potato sacky big on me. The sizing tool says that a large will be too tight in bust and waist, but as you can see here, the large is still roomy even in hips. Arms were roomy in both XL and L, for elbow pads. Next round I may try a medium, but I'm plenty thrilled with this beautiful jersey which I'll wear for cycling, running, and maybe as a layer for skiing.
Whether you’re hitting the trails for a few hours or heading out all day, our MTB jersey has all the features you’ll need to keep you riding in comfort.
The jersey is constructed from beautiful lightweight fabrics with built-in stretch and provide excellent breathability. As the day heats up the fabric will wick away sweat to ensure you're fresh on the way up and it's quick drying too, so you'll enjoy dry comfort as you flow back down the trail.
The fit is relaxed but it's not too baggy, allowing you to move and react to the terrain without ever feeling restricted. The MTB specific cut can accommodate body amour and pads too, so you have a jersey that spans across disciplines. Lastly, the jersey also has a small, zipped pocket, ideal for valuables.
Perfect for trail riding, downhill or enduro and with an original Cycology design, looks great on and off the bike.
Designed as a Relaxed Fit MTB Specific cut to accommodate body amour.
Please use our sizing tool located above and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Quick dry performance mesh fabric with added stretch.
- V-neck collar design.
- Flat lock stitching on seams.
- Concealed zipper pocket on back panel- perfect for valuables.
- 92% polyester, 8% Spandex.
- Fabric Weight: 135gms.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.