- James H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot For Me
I was a little disappointed with the cycling cap. The material is too flimsy, so the peak of the cap will only sit down and will not stay up if you want to wear it that way. I do have a slightly smaller head, but I have other hats made from better material that I can wear either way. It’s a shame as otherwise I’ve not had any other issues with Cycology clothing.
- Robert D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoperfect
perfect. thank you
- Dave S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLook great in the cafe
Great fit, looks great 👍
- Dr Lee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoCycle cap
Love it, fits nicely, has a cool look and does what a cap should do, which is wick away some sweat, keep sun out of the eyes and protect the helmet.
- Andrew C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat looking hat
Looks great and tempted to wear when not with the bike. However, I am not going to break Rule #22
Rule #22 // Cycling caps are for cycling.
Cycling caps can be worn under helmets, but never when not riding, no matter how hip you think you look. This will render one a douche, and should result in public berating or beating. The only time it is acceptable to wear a cycling cap is while directly engaged in cycling activities and while clad in cycling kit.
Our cycling caps are made for comfort in a wide range of weather conditions thanks to a quick-drying and highly breathable lightweight mesh fabric.
The convenient visor shields your eyes from the sun and rain and the elasticated tape to the rear makes for a secure fit. Easily stowed in a jersey pocket and finished in original Cycology designs and colours, they are the perfect accessory to match or compliment any jersey in our range.
- Lightweight mesh fabric for ventilation.
- Elasticated tape at the rear for secure fit.
- 100% polyester.
- Fits easily under your helmet - One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
One Size Fits Most
This has been designed to be a "one size fits most" fit.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.