- Brian F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Shorts Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoWinter Bibs
Great fit, chamois is really good. It does get cold in Florida!
- ROBERT J Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent bibs at a good price.
Fits decently and is warm
- Jeff M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRiding In The Cold
I had been looking for a good pair of padded bib tights. These are perfect. Comfortable fit and can be used as a base layer when it gets really cold. Have used them down to the freezing point (32F) and used them as a base layer below that.
- Brian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Shorts Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoExcellent winter bib tights
Great product suit temperature range as advertised could do with a bit more space in the front of chamois for the crown jewels but otherwise extremely comfortable for rides of 2 to 3 hrs +
- Luke G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat product.
Does what I need it to do. Keeps me warm on cold days riding the local trails.
Created for cooler weather performance the Winter Bib Tights offer a high quality, high performance addition to your winter cycling kit.
Constructed with a heavier weight fabric with warm brushed fleece inside, keeping you cosy while at the same time ensuring excellent thermal regulation to leave you dry and comfortable. The body contoured panel construction ensures flexibility and allows the total freedom of movement needed for smooth and powerful pedalling and the additional wind stopper fabric at the knees is included for extra warmth.
Inside, the custom chamois pad gives you on-the-saddle support and comfort and the black mesh braces with 4 way stretch prioritise breathability, allowing both your skin to breathe and for air to flow to the body to speed moisture evaporation. Reflective elements on the outer sides of the leg zippers add additional safety.
An exceptionally comfortable and beautifully cut winter bib tight and with subdued styling, they'll match any jersey or jacket in your winter wardrobe
- Close fitting with body contoured panel construction.
- Lightweight black mesh braces.
- Brushed fleece interior lined fabric (290gms)
- Quality Chamois.
- 4 way stretch.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Windproof knee panels for extra warmth.
- Reflective strips on side leg zippers at ankles.
- Subtle CYCOLOGY branding.
Men's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance stretch fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.