- Andy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAllez allez allez
Replacement tape due to new smaller bars, super comfy and grippy.
- HowardVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoI *wanted* to hate this product
I'll start with the bad and end with the good.
This bar tape is very fiddly - painfully so. Getting it onto the handlebars is not user friendly in the slightest. It puckers, it wrinkles, it must be applied *just so* with no tolerance in any direction. The vinyl finishing tape tears much too easily, and if you try to apply it over both the tape and down to the bar (you know, to finish it) it wrinkles - and there's no do over because it rips. When it's on the roll, it feels gross, almost sticky.
But then I got it onto the bike. It looks awesome. It feels amazing. It does a great job cushioning my hands. It looks super cool (I said it looks good right?)
If it's your first (or second) time wrapping handle bars, this stuff is hard to use - incredible results if you do it right. I wouldn't warn people away from this product in the least, just know what you're getting into and plan some extra time to get it just so. If you've used foam / vinyl / adhesive tape before and feel comfortable applying it, this stuff is amazing.
- Andrew C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoLooks fantastic, quality not great
The tape looks fantastic on my Titanium bike, though the comfort and quality is not as good as fizik or lizard skins. However when I need to replace I would probably buy the same because of the look.
- Antonio S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent
Excellent Product, very happy.
Cycology Handlebar Tape combines colourful and lively designs with reliable grip and comfort, making it the perfect stylish update for transforming the feel and appearance of your ride.
The bar tape is specifically designed for increased grip, extra padded comfort and shock absorption for your hands, and it can be quickly and easily fitted.
Comes in a set of two bar tape rolls with matching Cycology end plugs to give your bike an original eye catching finish.
- Silicone coated for grip and durability.
- Polyurethane (PU)+high soft EVA.
- 3.5mm thick profile for shock absorption and increased comfort.
- 2 rolls of tape: 3cm wide x 235cm long
- Includes 2 Cycology bar ends.
- Tape weight: 37gm each roll.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
- Application instructions on the box.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.