- E. G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGives me Sassy Vibes
Love the unique creative artwork/flair
I feel Sassy and seen when wearing this Day of the Living base layer top when riding
Absolutely gorgeous fabric, workmanship and colours
After reading some reviews on how small the sizing runs I ordered mine one size up and its perfect
- Kearsie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agohigh quality/ small fit
Great quality, but runs soooooo small. I am an older cyclist, but very fit and these are just not flattering at all.
- melanie s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCool top!
This is a trim fit for a Large, but it is great as a base layer. It is good quality and looks stylish.
- Hazel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAbsolutely gorgeous
This is cosy, the material feels lovely and soft and it has washed well. I would 100% recommend.
- KARLA K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Women's Base Layer Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLite Comfortable Base Layer
Nice alternative to my usual black base layer. Wore it hiking in Yosemite in February, it was great and showed some personality. Runs a bit small since I usually wear a L/XL depending on fit. This fits close to body, so larger was best for me (size 12/14).
When the weather starts getting colder our long sleeve cycling base layer is in its element. Used to add some chill protection under a jersey on a cold day or as part of a winter layering system.
The form fitting design keeps the base layer close to the body to allow moisture to be wicked away effectively and the elastane in the fabric provides a four-way high stretch giving a second-skin unrestrictive feel to the garment. The soft brushed interior lining will keep you warm and snug and the flatlock stitching further enhances the comfort on or off the bike.
Our base layers are are also perfect for any outdoor fitness activity or casual wear.
This base layer is a firm fit, so please utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference. We recommend you go up a size if you prefer a looser fit.
- Tight fitting design.
- High stretch fabric for streamlined body fit.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking fabric.
- Soft brushed interior for added warmth.
- 92% polyesters, 8% spandex.
- Fabric Weight - 200gms.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Women's Cycling Base Layers
Designed to be tight fitting using body-hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.