- Andrew W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBig thumbs up
Have a grey one. Love it.
Got my son a blue one in size small and now replaced it with a medium. They last very well including the print.
- Deborah N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDNA T shirt
Fab. Love the design, good size, nice material. Bought for husband. Would definitely recommend!
The genetic road map of cyclists.
Our T shirts are made of 100% combed cotton and screen printed using water based inks giving the print a soft comfortable feel that ages over time with the tee.
Our outdoor lifestyle model is wearing a size large. He has a 106cm chest and a 89cm waist. Length: 73cm (size large)
Please utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
- Semi fitted shape.
- Ribbed crew neck.
- 100% combed cotton.
- Fabric Weight - 165gms.
- Cold Machine Wash.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Designed to be semi fitted with room for comfort. We recommend you go up a size if you prefer a looser fit. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.