The Frida Cycling Shorts are a comfortable stylish choice ideal for those who prefer the extra freedom of cycling in a waist short. They are the perfect match to our Frida Cycling Jerseys and accessories for a distinctive modern kit.
Constructed from high-stretch fabric, with body contoured, panel construction, they offer just the right level of compression and flexibility for unrestricted pedaling. The wide waistband spreads pressure evenly to give a smooth and comfortable fit while the laser cut elasticised grippers hold the shorts securely in place.
The quality chamois specifically designed for the female rider ensures maximum performance and flat locked seams throughout prevent irritation. Reflective elements add visibility in low light conditions. A premium cycling waist short in a colourful stylish Cycology design.
- Body contoured, panel construction and flat locked seams for superior comfort and fit.
- Durable, breathable, lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch provides the ultimate in comfort with outstanding thermal properties.
- Quality chamois for comfort, breathability & moisture wicking.
- A wide and smooth, ultra flattering waistband.
- Laser cut elasticised grippers on leg cuffs for seamless comfort.
- Reflective elements.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
ReturnsWe accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged. Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock. Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold. Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
Women's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.