See Me Women's Long Sleeve Base Layer
See Me Women's Long Sleeve Base Layer
- A M W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBase layer
Great fit, texture design and fast delivery
- Anita W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSee me woman’s long sleeve base layer
Very comfortable and love the bright colours very pleased with the quick delivery. Can’t comment on the other top which is the zip up windproof as it a birthday present for a friend 👍❤️
- Belinda R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoLong sleeve base layer
Great colours but quite a small fit.
- Loretta B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSee me
- Patricia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Women's Base Layer Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSee Me Women’s long sleeve base layer
I love it! I have ordered 3 so far. I like the lining material that not only wicks away moisture but also makes it easier to slide into when getting dressed. I like the thought that went in to where the seams run. That is of high importance to me. I’m constantly getting compliments on my tops design, which I understand, because they are ART! I normally buy a size medium but followed the directions on the website that told me I should order an XL (are you kidding me…I don’t want an XL label in my clothes) The XL fit perfectly! This product is very well made and I look forward to building my biking wardrobe.
When the weather starts getting colder our long sleeve cycling base layer is in its element. Used to add some chill protection under a jersey on a cold day or as part of a winter layering system.
The form fitting design keeps the base layer close to the body to allow moisture to be wicked away effectively and the elastane in the fabric provides a four-way high stretch giving a second-skin unrestrictive feel to the garment. The soft brushed interior lining will keep you warm and snug and the flatlock stitching further enhances the comfort on or off the bike.
Our base layers are are also perfect for any outdoor fitness activity or casual wear.
- Tight fitting design.
- High stretch fabric for streamlined body fit.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking fabric.
- Soft brushed interior for added warmth.
- 92% polyesters, 8% spandex.
- Fabric Weight - 200gms.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Women's Cycling Base Layers
Designed to be tight fitting using body-hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.