- Michael T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoAmazing comfort and quality
I already have Cycology's regular bibs and I have found them to be excellent and in fact much better in terms of comfort to previous bibs I've owned that were much more expensive.
These cargo bibs though are next level. The chamois is beautiful and I found 5 hours in the saddle a joy with these bibs. The pockets are a surprising convenience to me.
- Paul T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA Winner
Loved the shorts, same great fit and comfort, with the added bonus of pockets. So much better for longer distances.
- Mick D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Shorts Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoComfort and carrying convenience
I’ve worn these on long and short rides and think they’re excellent - a great fit and really comfortable! The wider than normal straps feel great and all the extra pockets means you can easily carry a shopping trolley’s worth of food and gels. Or you can carry a few things hidden away which’ll leave you with the perfect cyclist’s silhouette. What more can you ask for?
Our Cargo Bib Shorts are ideally suited for all-day rides and feature extra carrying capacity for your adventures. Constructed using recycled materials, and made to an OEKO-TEX® standard, the distinctive features are the two side leg pockets and the two pockets at the rear. The pockets are easily accessible and ideal for phone, food, tools and extra necessities.
Our Ultra Pad is carefully designed for long distance and features 3 layer high-density Belgian plasma sponge that provides all day riding comfort while optimising saddle position. Anatomically and ergonomically developed for men with an antimicrobial microfibre top liner made from a blend of nylon and bamboo, to provide advanced low friction comfort for endurance riding.
Four-way stretch fabric provides outstanding compression and support, and flatlock seams ensure a smooth finish and long-lasting durability. The bib section is lightweight and stretchy, with soft seamless elastic bib brace straps with mesh panel on the rear for maximum breathability. Featuring a longer leg length, additional comfort is provided with laser-cut leg grippers with silicone-infused fabric cuffs to ensure a firm grip on the legs. The Cargo Bib shorts are both functional and stylish and finished off with standard features like reflective elements on subtle brand logos and the rear panel, to provide visibility in low-light conditions.
- Close fitting with body contoured panel construction.
- Four-way stretch compression fabric.
- Made from recycled materials 72% Recycled Nylon + 28% Spandex.
- Our Ultra Pad is designed for long distance and features high-density Belgian Plasma sponge that provides all day riding comfort while optimising saddle position.
- Soft seamless elastic bib brace straps with mesh panel on the rear for breathability.
- Open cargo pockets on both legs plus two pockets on the lower back for carrying essentials.
- Flatlock seams ensure a smooth finish and long-lasting durability.
- Silicone-infused fabric cuff ensures a firm grip on the legs.
- Reflective elements on subtle brand logos and rear panel.
- Inside leg length 27cm - size small.
- UPF 50+ rating to provide excellent sun protection.
- Our fabrics are certified to OEKO-TEX® standards.
Men's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance stretch fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.