- MarejkaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoF’ing love these shorts
Best evar. Comfortable, cool, perfect fit. Paired with some THINX undies which double as period underwear and also have just enough padding for mtn biking without being bulky.
- Julie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMTB shorts convert!
I’ve never really liked the idea of MTB shorts as I’ve always preferred Tri shorts/Cycling Shorts.
I wore these shorts today for the first time and I’m really pleased with them. Really comfortable and I love the fact they are a slim fit.
- Jasmin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoShorts
So comfortable!! True to size. They don’t have the padding but with me that’s ok. Very light and stretchy.
- JasminVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoShorts
I love these shorts!!! Stretchy, great fit! No padding, so if you need that you’ll need to add padding somehow. I bought the extra small and it’s perfect. True to size. I haven’t rode in them yet but soon! Very soon I will!
- Kaz M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice 👌
2 XL for me they have nice amount of stretch and soft material they look very smart. I have matched them with the mens cycology short sleeve MTB jersey they look good together equally my woman’s Helix Jersey does too. Some bright colour ones would be nice or summer? 😊
Our Women's MTB Shorts are a versatile option for off-road adventures, the morning commute or a weekend ride. They also look great off the bike and are the ideal all-rounder short for catching up with friends thanks to the perfect balance of technical fabrics and casual style.
Constructed from lightweight stretch fabric to provide unrivalled comfort and flexibility when you hop on your bike. When its warm, strategically placed laser-cut perforations increase airflow to maintain breathability and all-day cool comfort. Meanwhile, a water- repellent treatment provides protection during less favourable weather days.
The shorts are a slim fit with a Velcro-adjust waist allowing you to fine tune the fit and feature two front zippered pockets to securely store your essentials. With a modern stylish look and simple Cycology branding these shorts will deliver all-day comfort for any casual or two-wheeled adventure.
Designed to be slim fitting. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Slim Fit
- Durable, lightweight stretch fabric.
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Velcro-adjustable waist for a precise and secure fit.
- Two front zippered pockets for essentials
- Laser perforations on inner leg panels for added ventilation.
- Water repellent treatment for weather protection.
- These shorts are constructed without a pad.
- 31cm inseam (size MED)
- 24cm leg opening (size MED)
- Subtle Cycology branding
Sizing & Fit
Women's MTB Shorts
Inches | Centimetres
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.