- Carol E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGreat shirt
- corinne E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful
Vers beautiful jersey
- Alisha H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove it
Great fit. Super light.
- Stephanie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44MTB Jersey Size Purchased SHow It Fits Runs LargeRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoCute jersey
I love this look and the price was right. Comes with a side pocket instead of back pockets. Great for the neighborhood, not for a long ride.
- jessicaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Quality and Looks Good
I bought a large based on the computer measurements and ended up ordering a medium bc the large was way too big. In fact, I think the small would've been my best fit, but I kept the medium. I wore it during a 25 mile cross country race and it kept me cool and comfy. I'm giving it 5 stars because the sizing issue is hard with online shopping. Brands can be all over the place and I'd rather a tad too big then too small.
Our Cycling Skull Art made of MTB parts. Flash a smiling set of MTB tyre-teeth as you pedal along dirt trails, totally the Day of Really Living. Whether you’re hitting the trails for a few hours or heading out all day, our MTB jersey has all the features you’ll need to keep you riding in comfort.
The jersey is constructed from beautiful lightweight fabrics with built-in stretch and provide excellent breathability. As the day heats up the fabric will wick away sweat to ensure you're fresh on the way up and it's quick drying too, so you'll enjoy dry comfort as you flow back down the trail.
The fit is relaxed but it's not too baggy, allowing you to move and react to the terrain without ever feeling restricted. The MTB specific cut can accommodate body amour and pads too, so you have a jersey that spans across disciplines. Lastly, the jersey also has a small, zipped pocket, ideal for valuables.
Perfect for trail riding, downhill or enduro and with an original Cycology design, looks great on and off the bike.
Designed as a Relaxed Fit MTB Specific cut to accommodate body amour.
Please use our sizing tool located above and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Quick dry performance mesh fabric with added stretch.
- V-neck collar design.
- Flat lock stitching on seams.
- Concealed zipper pocket on back panel- perfect for valuables.
- 92% polyester, 8% Spandex.
- Fabric Weight: 135gms.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $12.50.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days within Australia.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 1-3 business days within Australia.
- Please visit our Shipping page for more information on free shipping thresholds and rates for all other
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.